Wednesday, December 20, 2017

{Catherine Pooler Designs} It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year


Today, I'm on the Catherine Pooler blog sharing a card I made with the new Spa Collection of inks and products from the Paradise Found Release! I'm sure you've been swooning over the gorgeous new ink colors and I love the more autumn tones of this collection, especially since fall is my favourite season.


I used Sauna and Mandarin Spice and the masking technique to create a two-colored sentiment from the Wonderful Time of the Year Stamp Set. Then I used Juniper Mist and Royal Treatment on the Plaid Background Stamp to create an ombre plaid panel, which I hand-tore for the top and bottom of the card.


To finish, I die cut two sets of Perfect Vines Dies from vellum and embellished the leaves with tiny pearls.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

3 comments:

Purple Princess said...

Great card! So simple yet fabulous!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s a great card, very creative !

Tracy T. said...

I have this same stamp and have tried masking to make the “wonderful “ a different color, with no luck. The words are so close together! Any tips?