Wednesday, December 30, 2015

{Paper Smooches} Get Well


This card features the Get Well 2 die, which will be available for purchase tonight when the January 2016 Release goes live! I die cut it from a panel, and added a strip of patterned paper from Kaisercraft's Shine Bright paper pad, plus black cardstock behind the sentiment to highlight it.


I die cut several Band Aids dies and arranged them down the card in rainbow order. I only added hearts to the centres of the bandaids where they overlapped the preceding bandaid so the previous colour wouldn't show through the cut-out.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

SO cah-ute!! I can see it is time to get my Paper Smooches on! That little squared-off one? would make a darling 'cracker' - hmmm...
=]

Shelly said...

This is sooo sweet, Emily! Love those band aids!

Miriam Prantner said...

Really love the progression of colors and the height of the card.

Lindsey said...

this should cheer up any sick person! Fun design and colours.

Unknown said...

this should cheer up any sick person! Fun design and colours.

wendyp said...

I'm such a sucker for rainbow color schemes in cards! This is adorable!!!

Kathy said...

Oh, this card is so sweet! Just LOVE the colored band-aids.