Tuesday, December 18, 2012

{Paper Smooches} Love You Always


Kim is sharing this card on the Paper Smooches Blog today. It features words from We Connect, Mommy penguin from Winter Groves and a baby penguin from Woofers & Tweeters. I covered the card base with paper from Basic Grey's Serenade paper pad and stamped on it. Then I die cut some wonky scalloped borders and stitched them on to the card. Lastly, I stamped, fussy cut the penguins and adhered them to the hills with foam tape.


I am super sick battling the full-blown flu. My son is also sick with another virus and has a horrendous cough. The past 24 hours has been extremely difficult and I am so weak now that I can barely stand. I hope tomorrow is a huge improvement because I have so much to do!

Sources:

12 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love those penguins! Lee-Ann :)

canadian_liner said...

Try and "give" yourself a day in bed--you'll feel better sooner and will still have time to get everything done. Big hugs!

Indy's Designs said...

Hope you get better soon! Your card is darling!

Jessi Fogan said...

Totally adorable card - especially the sentiment :)
I really really hope you guys can take it easy - day 3 is generally the worst of those kind of bugs, but rest sounds like the best advice of all. Be gentle to yourself!

Annette Allen said...

you do Paper Smooches so well..this is a cutie...love it

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

what a sweet card and sorry to hear you are both so sick i hope it passes quickly!

Jingle said...

This is really cute!

Miriam Prantner said...

Emily, please take your time and get better! So hard to be sick during the holidays! I went to bed at 8:00 last night, slept for 10 hours and I feel like I could do it again tonight...whatever is going around is not kind.

alexandra s.m. said...

i love your card Emily!
TFS~

Lindsey said...

Penguins!! So adorable. This card is a beauty. I hope you can at least craft (sitting down) with a warm soothing beverage.

Tasnim said...

Love the composition and the background in this card!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

so adorable Emily! I love all the patterns you used!