Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pink Cat Studio ~ Apr 3rd Digi Release!


Welcome to Pink Cat Studio's April 3rd Digi Release! Melissa asked me and Mariska van der Veer, another Pink Cat Studio alumna, to join her design team for this release. Of course, I had to say yes! Pink Cat Studio was my very first design team and remains very near and dear to my heart. I have to apologize for the delay in posting though. My son was in the emergency room for several hours last night but all is well now and hopefully it will be tomorrow and beyond!

I didn't realize how much I missed colouring these cuties 'til I got my hands on these new digis. They are adorable! I am featuring Flower & Ladybugs Party which I printed on white cardstock, die cut and coloured with Copic markers. To finish, I added a strip of die cut grass and a banner which has a Lil' Inker Designs sentiment. The banner was sponged with distress inks and adhered to the card with foam tape.

Thank you so much for joining me for this release! 12 new digis are available for purchase today but if you make any purchase today, April 3rd only, you will receive the Star Fairy free. Head on over to the Pink Cat Studio Digi Store now and grab some of these cuties for yourself!

Sources: Gina K Designs pure luxury white cardstock; Pink Cat Studio Flower & Ladybugs Party; Lil' Inker Designs Flags & Tags sentiment; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Tim Holtz for Ranger Wild Honey & Rusty Hinge distress inks; Copic markers; Spellbinders Nestabilities Reverse Wonky Rectangles & Ribbon Banners; My Favorite Things Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass; foam tape

22 comments:

Eline Jansens said...

All best wishes to you, your son and the rest of the family. Hope he's okay!

Very nice coloring!

yyam said...

Awww...this is just adorable! Love PCS!

Hope your son is resting well!

Jennifer said...

SUPER CUTE Emily!!! LOVE the fun and bright colors!!! (=

Cornelie said...

Such a great and cute card! Nice images!I really love these bright colours!!

Isha Gupta said...

Cute card Emily. Hope your son is feeling better now.
Hugs

Jessi Fogan said...

I hope D's OK? Still stressful for everyone even if you're back home already. (((hugs))))
I love your card - I was so thrilled to see M posting at PCS again (and sadly I'm addicted to that Fairy Betty game. Ugh!)

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oeh, gosh, hope all is well with him now! All the best to him and you, you must have been scared!!!
Your card makes anyone happy again, though! This is so cute and colorful!!! Love it!!!!
Hugs, Wendy

cassie said...

Oh no - I hope he's okay!

and cute card!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

Beautiful coloring on your card! I hope your son is OK.

Melissa said...

Fantastic job on your card Em! Thanks so much for being our guest designer!

I hope D isn't in too much pain today and that he heals up quickly.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

I always love your PCS creations!!! Wonderful card.

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! Love the shape of the card and the coloring -- love that little shadow all around the image! BTW, congrats on being named as a beautiful blog in Papercraft Inspirations!

Dawnll said...

The colors are amazing on this adorable image.

Lindsey said...

Yay! So nice to see you colouring some PCS cuties again! Those ladybugs are awesome, and I like the bright pop of blue the flower adds.
And of course, glad all is well with the boy. :)

alexandra s.m. said...

I hope DS is feeling much better by now?
I love your card! Beautiful and adorable a t the same time ;-)

Jocelyn Olson said...

Cute, cute, cute, Emily! Love all the coloring (that was a lot of coloring!). I really like the banner and the die--very cool how you shaded it. Glad your son is better!

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Oh this card makes me happy. Truly brings a smile to my face. Your coloring is beyond fabulous and I wish I had a tenth of your talent. TFS.

Karen B. said...

So fun and cute and so so happy!

Annette Allen said...

oh my word women...this is just so darn cute...I love it...great color and fun design...

Jen W. said...

Awe! So cute! Loving the bright fun colours and the fabulous sponging on the banner. :)

Brenda said...

I've always loved what you did with these Pink Cat Studio images and this is no exception! Superbly gorgeous Emily!

Lisa Arana said...

It is fun to see you and Pink Cat Studio together again. :)