Friday, November 26, 2010

The Twinery Cyber Monday Sale

The Twinery will be having a CYBER MONDAY SALE where everything will be 30% off!!! This discount will only be valid on orders placed on Monday, November 29th from 12:00am through 11:59pm. The code that you need to use at checkout is CRAZYSALE30. This is a huge sale! The Twinery has never given out discounts this large ever so hurry to The Twinery on Monday and shop to your heart's content! Tell all your friends, too!! When you've received your twine, come back here and let me know what you made with it! :D Happy shopping!!!

3 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Oooooh! Good to know! What a great time to stock up! :)

Lindsey said...

Thanks for the advance notice! I think I'll be shopping on Monday! ;)

Cristina said...

Thanks for the heads up about this! I just bought one of their sampler packs, which I've been eyeing forever. And congrats on being named to their DT!!!!