Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Amber Ink {Hostess With The Mostess}

Hello and Happy Wednesday! I have an Amber Ink beauty to share with you today. Isn't she awesome? This Amber Girl is as fashionable as the rest. I love her perfectly coiffed hair, ruffled dress and amazing heels! Hostess With The Mostess is now available in both clear stamp and digi formats. Amber has been working on the most amazing set of iPapers to match. Not all of them are available just yet but they will be soon! This is only my second time working with digi papers and I'm addicted. I love the bubbles (so perfect for the drinks in the set) and the plaid is from a previous release. I had so much fun with the layout for Let's Communicate and that's actually what inspired today's layout! So what do you think? Will you be adding Hostess With The Mostess to your stamp collection? ;)

Sources: SU Kraft cardstock; GinaK 120lb pure luxury White cardstock; Amber Ink iPapers: Schoolgirl Plaid - Picnic Gingham: Tiny, Bubble Fizz - Green & Bubble Fizz - White: Tiny; Amber Ink Hostess With The Mostess; Copics; Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Ovals Large & Standard Circles Large; QuicKutz Epic Six; Stampin' Dimensionals

17 comments:

Janna Werner said...

Glad I see it before finally going to be ;-) Think I would break my legs on those heels though :D Love this card, Emily.

~amy~ said...

soo cute...love your choice of colors and your coloring!

Janna Werner said...

*bed ;)

Angela said...

Love that poofy skirt! Nice re-use of a great sketch, too! Off to check out the whole set!

TannyP said...

Gorgeous job!

Amber Alvarez said...

Yippee!!! I <3 this!

Rhonda Miller said...

Love it. You did a great job with that image. TFS.

Karin said...

Way cute!!! You showed how fabby those papers are and that hostess is awesome! Love her :)

G Peplow said...

Hi there Emily, My mum used to wear a skirt like that in the fifties it rustled when she walked, so feminine:)
I love your card, it's great, brilliant colouring:0) xx

Pam said...

Wonderful post Emily! Now I understand when people write things like "beautiful coloring" and "great layout" - Gosh...you are just good at everything! Can I please just write that - Emily Leiphart...great at everything!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

This is so cute Emily! I've got to get over my digi paper phobia and print these out!LOL!! Love what you've done with them here!

Alice said...

this is fabulous, Emily! LOVE the papers and your coloring is beautiful!

Lindsey said...

Great, fun card! I love that little circle of red peeking out the back. And the bubbly paper is so fun!

Lynne Phelps said...

Wonderful job with the papers, and your hostess really is the mostest! Wonderful coloring and composition, and great colors!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors you used and your coloring of the image is fantastic!! Blessings and hugs!!

Sunghee said...

how do you do it?! just plain circles and ovals, and you make awesome background. Your coloring is fabulous as always and love the color combo. you are way too talented!

wendyp said...

Love this!!! She is one adorable hostess with an a smokin hot green dress! Love that shade of green!!!