Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Enjoy It

Okay, I admit it. I have a new addiction and its name is Unity! This is my very first Unity stamp set and I'm already head-over-heels in love with it. It's so beautiful. I got it in the mail on Monday which means four days is the fastest any U.S. company has shipped me stamps. Thank you, Unity!! I dreamt about this set all night long so I just had to ink it up this morning. Isn't it beautiful? Sigh. It makes me so happy. :)

Oh, and guess what? I discovered that the Unity kits fit nicely inside the plastic boxes Papertrey Ink ships their stamp sets in! Even better, Unity has already printed their cover sheet in the perfect size for folding straight into the box. Yeehaw.

Sources: SU Kraft & Naturals Ivory cardstock; Unity June 2010 Kit of the Month - Fly Free; Vivid Red & ButterScotch inks; SU Summer Sun, Garden Green, Brilliant Blue & Elegant Eggplant inks; Memento Rich Cocoa & Tuxedo Black inks; Forever in Time pop-dots

6 comments:

Saskia said...

Great card! I love the way you use the stamps... different colours on clean cardstock!! ... and always a funny touch!

Saskia :)

Angela said...

Super-duper cute, Emily -- welcome to the Unity bandwagon! And that thing there with the PTI boxes? Genius! I'm gonna have to try that one myself.

Meg said...

Fabulous card yet again! Love the rainbow effect. I've gotten enamored with Unity, too. You should try one of their mounting blocks, so much nicer to hold than regular acrylic blocks. (I should warn you I'm really good at spending other people's money for them, but then again I heard you're good at that, too!)

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this adorable card ... those stamps rock!

Am definitely trying out your PTI box tip! I've saved 'em all and can't wait to actually use them for something! Thanks so much for sharing!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh how SWEET is this Emily!!!

G Peplow said...

So much fun in one card, lovely job,xx