Friday, May 14, 2010

Birthday Butterflies: Part 1

Followers of my blog already know that I was never a butterfly person...that is, until Papertrey Ink came out with Butterfly Dreams. My first PTI order arrived yesterday after six days in customs. The wait was brutal, I tell you! I spent the better part of the evening putting together the eight stamp sets that I ordered while watching Survivor and Grey's Anatomy. Ya, I wanted to stay up all night and stamp but I have a 21-month-old who wears me out so I had to wait 'til today to ink up some of my new goodies! This is a simple card I created for my dear friend Geno from San Diego. Geno placed an order for some birthday cards and a father's day card. I'll be showing you cards for Geno's order over the next few days.

Sources: SU Kraft cardstock; PTI Background Basics: Woodgrain; PTI Fancy Flourishes; PTI Butterfly Dreams; PTI Butterfly Die; QuicKutz Epic Six; Versamark Watermark ink; Memories Black ink; PSX Red embossing tinsel; Hobby Hot Boss; Forever in Time Pop-Dots

No comments: