Tuesday, September 22, 2009

PCS Digi Stamps Launch #6 - "Swoosh into the Holidays"

Weeeee! There goes Itty Bitty Betty down the candy cane slide! Who knew that candy canes would make such great slides? Only Melissa! Isn't she genius? I really love this image but then again I love them all. How could you pick just one? Oh my gosh, I have to stop it with all these exclamation and question marks but I just can't help it! LOL

I love colouring Pink Cat Studio images and this one was no exception. Christmas is so colourful and I coloured this one with my new Cosmo Cricket papers in mind. I added a little glitter to the red areas on Itty Bitty Betty's elf costume and shined up the candy cane with crystal effects. It looks so real and yummy, doesn't it? :)

This was the first time I used the reverse corner on my Fiskars Nostalgia scissors to frame the card and I love how fancy and festive it looks. Do you remember curling ribbons with scissors? I can't even remember the last time I did this but it was probably in elementary school. As soon as I laid out this card, I knew I had to do that because it just fit so perfectly with the image and papers.

If you'd like to purchase the PCS Itty Bitty Betty Candy Cane Slide digital image, please CLICK HERE!

Sources: SU kraft cardstock; Q-Print smooth white cardstock; Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly dp; Fiskars Nostalgia corner edger; Pink Cat Studio Itty Bitty Betty Candy Cane Slide; Copics; Atyou Spica glitter pen; SU Crystal Effects; The Old Island Stamp Company sentiment; SU Garden Green ink; SU silver brads; Encore ribbon

2 comments:

Lauretta See said...

superbe card :) cant wait to work with digi :))

Mariska said...

I love the alternative shape to this card, the colours and the pretty curled ribbons that stick out. Again great job!!!

xxx
Mariska