Tuesday, September 22, 2009

PCS Digi Stamps Launch #3 - "Trick or Treat"

The style of this card is a very different one for me and I've never made anything quite like it so I'm really loving it! I hope you like it just as much. :) I think my favourite aspect of it is the stitching which is a stitch I just discovered on my sewing machine. Doesn't it look like a cobweb? I think it's fantastic and I'll probably be using it more often!

I cornered the edges of the card and papers with a circle punch. I played around with the placement of the layers quite a bit, orienting them in different ways and even staggering them but finally settled on neat and traditional. I wasn't quite sure where to place the ribbon or even how to feature the image. I decided I would just start tearing off as much white as possible to show off as much of the dp as possible. I still don't have nesties but that's okay because I ended up loving the torn look which fits in nicely with the finished look of the card.


If you'd like to purchase the Itty Bitty Betty Ladybug Costume digital image, please CLICK HERE! There's a free BONUS that comes with this image. :)

Sources: SU kraft cardstock; SU textured whisper white cardstock; SU textured black cardstock; Halcraft smooth white cardstock; unknown Halloween dp; SU 1-3/8" circle punch; Pink Cat Studio Itty Bitty Betty Ladybug Halloween; Copics; ICG alphabet punch set; Recollections Halloween printed ribbon

2 comments:

Lauretta See said...

very nice, and what a nice ribbon that is :)

Mariska said...

Boy you have been busy!!! Love this too. The stitching does look like cobweb! Great design!

xxx
Mariska