Friday, September 25, 2009

Make A Wish

I think I really need to call in a photographer friend to tell me why I can't find the right angle when photographing my cards! The edges seem to distort and not look parallel no matter what angle or height I photograph the card. Hmmm...

I had this kitty all coloured for the Pink Cat Studio Digi Stamps launch on Tuesday but never got around to finishing her. Today I finally got the chance to and isn't she pretty with all those sparkles? :) I used one of the sentiments from the Fairy Friends set and it curves so nicely around the image. It's a nice subtle flourish that doesn't take away from the rest of the card but is still noticeable.

Sources: SU textured very vanilla cardstock; Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly dp; Q-Print smooth white cardstock; Halcraft smooth white cardstock; Pink Cat Studio Kitty Elf in Present digital image; Copics; PSX Stickles in green and red; dimension squares; Pink Cat Studio Fairy Friends sentiment; Memento Tuxedo Black ink

2 comments:

Lexy said...

I'm horrible at taking pictures of my cards. I can't ever get the right light in my house. At least yours are bright enough you can actually tell what colour they are supposed to be.

Emily Leiphart said...

Sometimes I cheat by adjusting the settings on my camera! ;) I try to take them as close to the window as possible and sometimes even use a lamp but I wish I had a real studio so I can have a proper set up.