Monday, May 11, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 86 [MOJO86]

This week's Mojo sketch really inspired me. I knew what I was going to do the second I saw it. When I finished my card, I was inspired by the pattern to go on a tangent and make a second card with a variation. I love the SU! Botanical Blooms set but never knew what to do with it. This sketch was perfect for it and I love the way my card turned out. I'm especially thrilled by the second card though because it's so fun. I'm happy I was able to make two cards since I'm gifting some cards from my stash to our catsitters.

Here's the sketch:Here's my card:
And the variation:

Blogger has distorted the picture somewhat. The sentiment is perfectly clear on the card!

Sources: DCWV cardstock; Provo Craft paper; SU! Botanical Blooms (1st card); HOTP Tiny Words & Images (2nd card); SU! Ballet Blue and Garden Green inks (1st card); Memories Black ink (2nd card); Fiskars Threading Water border punch; McGill circle punches (2nd card)

No comments: